background

Monday, June 1, 2009

Kids say the funniest things!

Last week I was released as Primary President so this week the new Primary Presidency had done a little rearranging with the chairs in primary. On the way home from church, Emma (5) says:
"Did you see how they moved the chairs around in primary?"
"Yes, I liked it. I think it looked really nice." I replied, and Dad agreed, "I liked it too."
"Well, did you like how I couldn't find where I was supposed to sit?"
Ben and I just started rolling with laughter. I don't even know if it sounds that funny in print without her expression and exasperated tone of voice, but we thought it was hilarious.
Needless to say, I don't think our Emma is much for change--maybe we better warn the new primary where we will be moving to get their chairs in a row!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How absolutely priceless. I can't wait to see that Emma girl and hear some of that attitude in person! Keep these posts coming. It's fun to read and see what the kids are doing and saying.

Tasha said...

You'd better watch out--she sounds like she might have quite the attitude when she's a teenager...Too funny!

john-n-jess blomstedt said...

This is hilarious! I think if you know Emma and can appreciate her personality then it is even funnier! so cute!

Stephanie said...

Too CUTE!

Elizabeth said...

What a cutie patootie! I love it when kids say cute things so innocently :) Glad to hear Ben is doing so well in his career-sounds like all is going well with you and the family!!