background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The First Day of School



The kids were so excited for the first day of school that they knocked on my door at 6:15am all dressed and with their backpacks on.  "Mom we're ready to go to school!"  I'm glad they are excited and hope they have a great year!

When I picked up Sienna from her first day of school, I asked about it and she began to tell me all the details, among which she said that her teacher said "Be Quiet," alot.  I asked her if she did what the teacher said and she said, "yes".  She continued telling me about her day and then she said "Actually, it is hard to always do what the teacher says."  What honesty.  It made me chuckle!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I think her dad should pull some weight and get her that bus ride! At least once right :)

Elizabeth said...

soooo cute! They are all getting so big and I LOVE Emma's pig tails! It was great to see you guys this Summer. I wish it could have been for longer- maybe next year! We need to plan it a little better :) Hope all is well

Stephanie said...

Wow! They're really growing up! What beautiful children!